Hair loss can occur at any age, and can be seen both in men and women. If a person is losing up to 50 to 100 strands of hair, It is not a problem as it is a natural procedure. Hair loss is not a disease, but it is a indication of various disease. Hair loss may occur due to various diseases. Hair loss may occur due to various disorders also.
When we think of treatments for hair loss first thing that comes to our mind is the doctor, budget affects and sides effects of surgery with FUE,FUT or we can opt for some other remedies like homeopathy. NHT is a panel where in you can get the required best doctors with affordable rates and the best hair transplant in Ludhiana.
Although hair loss is not a condition to be worried it possess lower self esteem and also confidence level in the patients and they feel embarrassed in front of others.
Reasons of Hair Loss:
- Medication: Hair loss in cancer patients can be due to chemotherapy. Drugs taken for diabetics high blood pressure, joint paints, depression etc.
- Fungal infection that affect the scalp due to skin diseases like lichen planus, eczema of scalp tinea capitis.
- Hormonal changes after child birth and during menopause in women.
- Hair loss due to stress.
- Hair loss due to dieting, less intake of protein vitamin E,C,A drinkisng less water etc.
- Genetic factor.
- An injury on the head due to some accident or physical trauma.
- Using of hair stylers for a long time like straightners, hair dryers, coloring agents etc.
- Hair loss due to tight tying of hair
In order to understand hair loss we should also know about the various stages of hair growth. Hair growth goes out threw 3 stages or phases.
- Anagen phase: Hair grows in a active phase.
- Catagen phase: It follows after the first phase where it lost up to 10 to 14 days during this period the hair stops getting blood.
- Telogen phase: last but not the least, it is a resting phase where dead hair falls out.
Types of Hair Loss:
- Alopecia Areata – Is also called patchy hair loss, it is a condition in which hair loss is seen in the body and it usually affects the scalp.
- Androgenic Alopecia: This is commonly seen both in men and women (i.e.) male and female pattern baldness. It is thinning on the crown, receding hairline, thinning through the parting. This type of baldness occurs due to genetic and hormonal change.
- Telogen Effluvium: Usually characterized as shedding of hair follicles. It is a reactive process caused by hormonal stress or by medications.
- Alopecia Totalis: In this entire head loses hair (i.e.)baldness occurs.
Advantage of Homeopathy for Hair Loss Treatment:
- Homeopathy can very effectively deal with hair loss and produces the best result.
- Each and every type of hair loss (i.e.) due to skin disorder, child birth, stress, physical trauma, anemia, nutritional deficiencies etc.
- A large variety of medicines are available in the market for hair loss, but be patient have them only after consulting the doctor.
Notes down the problem and only then can the medicines can be consumed.
Remedies for Hair Loss:
- Fluoricum acidum – It is excellent for hair loss where in patients who have dealt with sickness, hair breakage, or hair where hair gets tangled a lot. It usually used in patients with hair loss in spots.
- Calcarea carbonica– It is prescribed for patients dealing with hair loss accompanied by catching and swelling on the scalp and for anemic patients.
- Silicea: This medicine is presented for people suffering with baldness accompanied with pain.
- Lycopodium clavatum: It is the best medicine for premature growing and even baldness.
- Psorinum: It tackles the root cause of hair fall and dandruff.
- Scalptone by SBL: It is recommended for re growing of hair.
- Natrum muriaticum and pulsatilla pratensis are excellent medicines for women for hair fall after child birth.
Homeopathy is the best with no side affects and is gaining worldwide acceptance as a natural remedy for hair loss.